Our Physiotherapists at Vital Health work positively and professionally to partner with clients in achieving their health goals. Physiotherapists consider a clients body, history and current situation in a holistic way to relieve pain, restore movement and generally improve quality of life. Vital Health’s multidisciplinary team approach to client care means that your Physiotherapist can work collaboratively with other clinical team members to achieve your goals.
Vital Health’s Physiotherapists can help with:
- Acute and chronic pelvic, hip, lower and upper back, neck and shoulder pain.
- Nerve injuries and neuritis.
- Cardio-respiratory problems such as COPD and Asthma.
- Neuro-vascular conditions such as strokes.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Sports injuries and other musculoskeletal conditions.
- Arthritis and other degenerative conditions.
- Difficulty walking, running or balancing.
- Paediatric/developmental problems.
- Work injuries.
- Women’s health.
- Biomechanical disfunction.
- Prescribe and supply braces, walking frames and other products
Our Physiotherapists work in Kingaroy, Dalby, Miles, Roma, Mitchell, Charleville, St Geroge, Goondiwindi, Glen Innes and Inverell. We can also travel to see you!
Comments are closed.