Do you suffer from acute or chronic pain? Have you tried physiotherapy?
If you’ve never seen a physiotherapist, you may not be aware that they are able to relieve pain and restore movement through massage, trigger pointing, stretching, western acupuncture, dry needling, conventional taping and kinesiotaping. They are also able to prescribe and supply braces, walking frames and other products to help alleviate pain and improve function/mobility.
Vital Health’s experienced physiotherapists are trained to assess, diagnose and treat conditions like:
- Acute and chronic pelvic, hip, lower back, neck and shoulder pain
- Nerve injuries and neuritis
- Cardio-respiratory problems such as COPD and asthma
- Neuro-vascular conditions such as strokes
- Headaches and migraines
- Sports injuries and other musculoskeletal conditions
- Arthritis and other degenerative conditions
- Difficulty walking, running or balancing
- Paediatric/developmental problems
- Work injuries
A referral is not required to see our Physiotherapist, however we do accept Medicare, Department of Veteran Affairs and WorkCover referrals.
If you have any questions or want to book an appointment, call the friendly staff in your local office.
Office Contact Details