Vital Health Careers
Join our family!
At Vital Health we are always looking for driven and energetic staff. Vital Health is a multi-disciplinary Allied Health Practice that employs Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, Dietitians, Exercise Physiologists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Psychologists and Speech Pathologists. Our team also includes receptionists, administrative staff and professional support staff.
If you are highly motivated, work well in a team and are looking for an opportunity to extend your experience in a diverse role, you would love working in our Vital Health team. The benefits and rewards of working in a rural setting are numerous include the satisfaction of helping appreciative clients and the support and friendliness of a close-knit community.
The positions offer a generous remuneration including professional development allowance, assistance in finding accommodation, flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional support. Positions can be full time, locum or part-time.
Current Registration or accreditation with AHPRA, DAA, ESSA, SPA or OTA and Professional Indemnity Insurance is essential.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to Jen Lucas, HR Manager, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingaroy QLD & Inverell NSW
- Do you want to make a significant difference to someone else’s life?
- Are you looking for something unique to put on your CV?
- Professionally Rewarding Position!
- Vital Health has been a registered NDIS Provider for nearly 5years
We have an exciting opportunity for 2 Speech Pathologists to join the Vital Health Team! One position is located in Inverell, NSW and one in Kingaroy, QLD.
Our passion is connecting clients to services they would otherwise have limited access to. We are also passionate about connecting you to our community and enjoying your rural experience.
About the Role
Being advertised is 2 full-time Speech Pathologist positions. The successful applicant will bring a passion for improving rural, remote and Indigenous access to health services to the role. He/She will have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, organisational skills and problem-solving skills.
Equally, with an extremely varied caseload, you will get a rich clinical experience too with all sorts of clients (NDIS, ATSI, Paeds, Adults, Aged Care, Developmental S+L, Literacy, Language and Communication (inc ACC), in the clinic and in the community – contact us to find out what other interesting clients we have seen!)
You will be supported by Experienced Senior Clinical Team Members and a well-appointed Administration Team.
A flexible working schedule/contract can be discussed – please contact our HR Team on the details below with any questions.
- Provide high-quality assessment and intervention services for a pediatric (including – speech, language, voice, fluency, literacy, feeding), and adult (dysphagia based) caseload.
- Work under unique ‘Vital Paediatrics’ program in a multidisciplinary setting with an Occupational Therapist & Physiotherapist.
- Work alongside other allied health professionals in the Vital Health Team, including: Dietitian, Exercise Physiologists, Massage Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Mental Health Clinicians and Physiotherapists.
- Work within a variety of services delivery settings including – medical centres, schools, kindy’s, Vital Health Centres.
- Prepare and present information sessions for educators, parents and/or other professionals.
- Participate in regular professional development, internally with Vital Paediatrics and whole- of-clinic teams.
- Provide services under the NDIS – including assessment and management of AAC.
- Engage in regular supervision and clinical support from Senior Speech Pathologist.
- Possibility to travel to smaller towns to provide services (all travel expenses covered).
- Comprehensive New Grad Program
- Internally facilitated professional development with Senior Speech Pathologist, peer support and learning opportunities with other senior professionals.
- $10,000 Annually available for External Professional Development.
- Relocation costs negotiated
- Self-motivated individuals can increase their income with incentives
- Career Development Pathways
About Vital Health
The Vital Health Team are passionate about improving rural, remote and Indigenous access to health services. We believe in innovation and encourage community engagement. Our team members enjoy living and working in rural communities.
Vital Health has 9 Centres across Queensland and Northern New South Wales. Currently there are 50+ professionals employed across the following allied health disciplines – Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Dietetics, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry and Massage Therapy. Vital Health also provides Sleep Health services. Vital Health is a NDIS Registered Provider.
“Nicknamed the Sapphire City, Inverell is in the heart of gemstone country in the New England region of NSW. Try your luck fossicking for sapphires and other gems near this elegant town on the banks of the Macintyre River. Inverell has an exciting social culture with team sport competitions, many social events including races, balls and festivals. Lake Inverell Reserve is a popular spot for picnics, BBQs and fishing. A scenic drive north is Kwiambal National Park, where there are more bushwalking tracks, as well as mountain bike trails and top spots for fishing and camping. Try river fishing on the Slippery Rock walking track.”
Kingaroy has a vibrant sporting, cultural and social life and is home to annual events including the Wine and Food In The Park Festival, shows, races and other festivals. Surrounded by picturesque farmlands interspersed with low rolling hills, Kingaroy in Southern Queensland Country has the most cosmopolitan feel of any South Burnett township but it’s still a relaxed, friendly and informal country town at heart. From here you can explore one of Australia’s most exciting new boutique wine regions.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this professionally rewarding role, please email your resume and cover letter to Jen Lucas Vital Health’s Human Resource Manager via email@example.com or respond directly to this listing.
Comments are closed.