People eat to live and live to interact. Speech Pathologists help people engage more effectively in both of these essential life skills through assisting with communication and swallowing difficulties. They can help people of all ages with any of the following:
- Developmental concerns with regard to communication, speech, language or stuttering
- Developmental concerns with regard to literacy and participation in the class
- Acquired communication (speech, language, voice) problems as a result of brain injury, disability or degenerative disease
- Communication difficulties associated with impaired hearing
- Feeding difficulties including difficulties around food textures, fluids or tongue/lip tie
- Swallowing difficulties associated with developmental delay, brain injury or aging
It is okay to be concerned about your loved ones and Vital Health has screening programs specifically designed to detect problems early, so book an appointment for your peace of mind.
A referral is not required to see our Speech Pathologist, however we do accept Medicare, Department of Veteran Affairs and WorkCover referrals.
If you have any questions or want to book an appointment, call the friendly staff in your local office.
Office Contact Details